The Bayberry Quilt and Gift Shoppe is located in Chicopee, Massachusetts, the Bayberry Quilt and Gift Shoppe is in an old Victorian house. We feature fabrics, quilting supplies, we offer full long arm quilting service, quilting classes, as well as finished quilts for sale.
Bayberry Quilt and Gift Shoppe offers:
- Custom Machine Quilting
- Quilting Supplies
- Quilting Classes
- Gift shop featuring an assortment of finished quilts, as well as colonial crafts.
- EVENTS for 2016 - Check out our EVENTS page for information on upcoming fun events for 2016. Bayberry Quilts is a participant in the row by row experience 2016 which begins on June 21st. We are also participating in this years Massachusetts Shop Hop on October 14-16th, 2016. Join the fun and all quilting enthusiasts for these fun-filled events.
- Long- arm quilting service. 2-3 week turn-around. - Bayberry Quilt and Gift Shoppe is your one stop shoppe for all of your quilting needs. Our long arm service has been offered since 2000. Experienced and quick turn-around. Stop in or call for information. We will also finish your quilts by wrapping back over to front for a nice finished edge for a nominal […]
- Bayberry Quilts has a new website - Welcome to our new website. Our new shopping cart is now active and we have using our new format for our newsletter. If you want to join our email list please sign up on our website to receive our emails. Our list has been updated in the past couple of weeks, so if you […]
- Classes at Bayberry Quilts 2016 - We are now ENROLLING for Spring 2016. Stop in and join a class! Class opening are limited. All fabrics and projects must be purchased at Bayberry Quilts for all of our classes. Beginners are ALWAYS Welcome!!! check out some of our classes online. Classes are held on Tuesday mornings 10:30-12:30, Wednesday eves 6-8 p.m and Thurs […]
|Tuesday||10:00am – 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am – 8:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am – 8:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am – 3:00pm|