The Bayberry Quilt and Gift Shoppe is located in Chicopee, Massachusetts, the Bayberry Quilt and Gift Shoppe is in an old Victorian house. We feature fabrics, quilting supplies, we offer full long arm quilting service, quilting classes, as well as finished quilts for sale.
Bayberry Quilt and Gift Shoppe offers:
- Custom Machine Quilting
- Quilting Supplies
- Quilting Classes
- Gift shop featuring an assortment of finished quilts, as well as colonial crafts.
- Christmas Vacation - Bayberry Quilts will be closing at 4:00 p.m the week of December 16th. There will be no evening hours that week. We will close at 4:00 p.m. on December 19th and reopen on Tuesday, January 7th. Long-arm machine quilting and quilting classes will resume the week of January 7, 2020.
- Long- arm quilting service. 2-3 week turn-around. - Bayberry Quilt and Gift Shoppe is your one stop shoppe for all of your quilting needs. Our Long Arm Machine Quilting Service has been offered since 2000. Experienced and quick turn-around. Our turn-around time is usually 2 to 3 weeks from drop off. Stop in or call for information. You may check for more […]
- Bayberry Quilts Website - . Welcome to our Website!. Thank you for looking around and checking out all that Bayberry Quilt and Gift Shoppe has to offer. Check out our classes, kits, and events. If you would like to join our email list please sign up on our website to receive our emails. Use the Newsletter Link […]
- Classes at Bayberry Quilts 2020 - We are ENROLLING for 2020 classes. Stop in and join a class. All fabrics and projects must be purchased at Bayberry Quilts for all of our classes. Beginners are ALWAYS Welcome!!! Check out some of our classes online. We have a waiting list for many of our classes. If you are interested in joining one of our […]
|Tuesday||10:00am – 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am – 8:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am – 8:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am – 3:00pm|